1. What is the first thing you notice in a person?
Their smile or eyes
2. What’s one thing you’re good at?
Helping & uplifting others
3. What’s something that stresses you out?
My extremely poor time management
4. What’s your definition of success?
Happiness in myself and my surroundings
5. What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
Be easier on yourself, everyday is a new day, do what makes you happy!!!
6. Are you named after someone?
My middle name, Bonita, after my moms mom
7. What’s your biggest fear?
Getting old and seeing that I wasted my younger days
8. What’s your favorite part physical activity?
Yoga or bike rides
9. What’s your favorite time of day?
10. What was your favorite subject in high school?
Art and English
11. First person to call with good news/ bad news?
Mom or friend
12. First celebrity crush?
Zac Efron or Peter Pan from the live movie
13. Star Sign?
14. What is your job/jobs?
Babysit, Daycare, Dogsit
15. When’d the last time you cried?
Yesterday when I was overwhelmed because I had overbooked myself…. again
16. When’s the last time you laughed?
5 minutes ago cuz Stepbrothers “why are you so sweaty?” “I was watching cops”
17.What’s your favorite meal?
Penne noodles with Alfredo sauce
18. What’s one thing you want to do before you die?
Make a large positive difference in the lives of others!!
19. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
My calendarbook or dry shampoo
20. How many photos do you have on your camera roll right now?
100 in my camera roll, probably 1000 in my shared albums
21. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Sometimes 7 am sometimes 10 am, depends when I went to bed!!
22. What was your first car?
1999 Chrysler Cirrus
23. What’s a bad habit you have?
Biting my the inside of my cheeks
24. How do you take your coffee?
W vanilla & a sprinkle of cinnamon
25. What’s your dream job?
26. What languages do you speak?
English and some French
27. Have you ever gotten a ticket while driving?
Once for speeding
28. How can someone tell if you’re having a bad day?
I’m either extremely flustered or quiet and slow moving
29. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Running camp for a few summers in Middle school and high school
30. Did you ever participate in a club at school?
Cross cultures for four years!